Immerse yourself in Australia’s largest, most sophisticated DLT (Blockchain) environment in this end-to-end Technical Support Analyst function.
Recent investment into technology with this organisation has run into hundreds of millions of dollars and continues to be high on the agenda.
Nothing is outsourced or offshored with this organisation, so the team surrounding you is highly knowledgeable and reliable when cutting through issues.
If you feel you want to be part of a progressive organisation with an ultra-modern technical environment, you’ll need the following baseline experience,
- A background in enterprise ITSM – incident, problem and change management
- Root cause analysis experience
- Be used to routine tasks such as user queries, health checks, BCP testing, maintenance activities etc.
- Monitoring and alerting
- Non-functional testing
- Technical documentation
- Server-side software installation/configuration
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline concepts
- Exposure to Agile practices like daily scrums, JIRA/Kanban and Workflows
The technology you need to be experienced in for this opportunity
- Platform/system monitoring/alerting tools (i.e. ELK/Kanbana etc.)
- Scripting experience (i.e. Bash, Cron, Perl or Python)
- Knowledge of containers (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Knowledge of Cloud VM Deployment, Configuration of VM, Backup & Restore, Monitoring, Alerting
If you are unsure if you fit the profile or are missing one or two of the skills, please don’t hesitate to call me on 0431 272 982 for a confidential chat about the role.
If you are looking to take your Technical Support Analyst skills to the next level in a role that exposes you to ultra-modern tech, this is not to be missed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org