Have you ever been in a Sales/BDM role where you weren’t 100% convinced in the products or services you were selling?
Despite your best efforts to champion the offering, multiple competitive products or services could easily be chosen instead of yours.
Do you remember what it’s like trying to explain the point of difference every time?
What would it be like to hold a BDM role for a business that is clearly seen as the leader within the region?
The only real viable option due to track record, market share, experience and quality.
A highly regarded business, not just locally but internationally.
A business with an impeccable reputation for trust.
A progressive business that innovates and pushes boundaries.
A business that its clients rely on to increase their value day in, day out.
This BDM role is with one of those businesses.
A business that has tried and tested products and services that other companies can not match in the region.
A business that can afford not to set outrageous targets for its BDMs.
You’ll get support from a competent and experienced marketing team.
Take the unrivalled products and services along with the iconic brand and introduce them to prospects willing to discuss with you.
The hard sell is not the name of the game here. It’s called hard for a reason.
Why put yourself through it when you can make your life easier with a tried and trusted brand.
If you would like to be considered for this position, there are a few things you’ll need,
- Excellent relationship skills, internally and externally, with executive-level stakeholders.
- An ability to conduct advanced analysis of equity capital markets for presentations.
- A willingness and ability to prevent and exhibit at conferences and trade shows.
- Financial markets experience, particularly the ASX equity market.
- A previous positive track record in a sales or business development capacity.
Please click ‘apply’ to submit your resume for prompt consideration.